Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review of Encore a Reverse Harem Romance by Lane Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tessa Graham, Davis Hunt, Ford Donohue, Clarke Nash, and Bennett Hale. Tessa is working at Black Hawk Records one day her boss calls her in to a meeting. Offering her a position get the guys of Malus to put out new songs for a new album or she along with the band will be fired. However is she succeeds then she will get a 2% cut of the album and a promotion to an executive position upon her return. They wonder when it is all said and done will they all get what they want or will someone be burned in the end?

This is a seriously hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...