Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review of Taking Summer by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Summer and James. Summer is out to write a story and has come to a small town in Texas to find it. James is looking for a different life and he doesn't all the drama from his past coming back to screw this up. So when a woman shows up that makes him feel things he never has in the past it makes him think. When things aren't adding up on his ranch he knows he needs help to deal with his past what better then the one woman who seems to be sending him in a tailspin. Can they both get what they want out of this or will this just be a crazy thing they once did?

 This is an amazing book. It has ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I want to tell you so much more about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...