Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Review of Craving Mr Kinky by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dante and we get Cassie's story. When these two meet it is definitely a wreck. However there is something about Cassie that has Dante intrigued and wanting to know more. Who is this woman that his brother talks about? The sweet kind woman when all he has met is a woman who yells at him and calls him names. He wants to make peace though and extends and olive branch which Cassie accepts. Cassie doesn't know that by taking this she is opening herself up to things she never thought she would ever feel. She wonders though will her past stop them from having a future? Does Mr. Kinky even want one? 

This is such and amazing book. It has it's ups and downs like the others did. I want to tell you so much about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. I will tell you this is a must own book. It is one you will read again and again just to laugh or cry at a part you didn't realize the first time you read it. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...