Saturday, June 2, 2018

Review of King's Reign by Nina Levine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but a conclusion to King's Wrath. We learned about his past and what made King the leader and hard man he was. Now we learn about the one woman who can help him see that there is more out there. All King has known is the evil's in life what will he do when he meets someone who wants to show him the light? Will he allow her in or will he push her away before he believes he will destroy her?

This is a must own book in this series. If you have read any of Nina's books you know who King is and this one will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This book is a roller-coaster that you aren't sure you ever want to get off of. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...