Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review of Her Lawful Master by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Piper Delaney and Theo Brown. What happens when both a sub and a dom are hesitant to make a commitment? Piper has secrets that have her keeping everyone at arms length. However no matter how much she might want someone that will keep her for all time she just can't seem to let anyone in. So while on her current assignment she decides while here why not have a little fun as well. Theo is looking for a sub with substance. So far all he has found are women who want him but they only satisfy him for one night. So when he bumps into Piper the spark she ignites in him surprises him. Can they both find a way past their hang-ups and find a HEA or will the things in their past stop them?

This is an amazingly hot book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...