Sunday, June 10, 2018

Review of Shared - A Reverse Harem Romance by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Claudia, Colin, Hunter,and Brandon. Claudia is trying to make some extra money doing extra work in one of the old frat houses. Little did she know the dean was going to give her 3 roommates as well. When an incident occurs at their frat house it is closed down. So they either all live together or the guys could be homeless. Claudia's tender heart can't seem to do that to them so she agrees they can stay plus free labor is a bonus as well. However the guys start to want more than just to help her with the house. Can they all find that HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is a hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...