Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Review of Come Back to Me by Vivien Vale & Gage Grayson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wyatt and Ruby. Wyatt is a retired seal and in his mind is no good for anyone. The things he has seen and done have brought him home with demons he just wants to quite. Ruby has her own demons to deal with but when she is near Wyatt all she feels is the rightness of it all and the peace it brings. They both wonder will they bring out the best in each other or will the demons drive them apart?

This is an amazing book about finding that perfect person for you out there. There are ups and downs in this story that I want to tell you all about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...