Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review of Send Nudes by Ana Starling


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Diana, Kane, and Derek. When Diana has a disasters day on set and the camera's just happen to take that moment to snap her photo she didn't realize what would happen next. Both Derek and Kane are looking for the next face to showcase their product line and they both are determined to get her to be it. Can they all get what they want or will they all be left with egg on their face when this is all over?

This is a supper hot book. It has its ups and downs. Both Derek and Kane can be real jerks at times. However it will have you hanging on to see if Diana is just the woman to tame them both. There is so much more I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...