Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Review of Teacher's Pet by Gigi Thorne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Theo Millay and Coco Garber. Coco has had a crush on her dad's mentee as well as her English teacher for as longs as she can remember. However she has finally decided this is the summer she is going to do something about it. With graduation coming and her going off to college it is the perfect time. If only she could get him on board with this plan. Oh ya and Coco has one more thing she hasn't told people about she has a blog that she calls Teacher's Pet. Can she get him on the same page or will she head off to college never having a taste of what she truly wants?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...