Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Review of Her Rockstar Dom by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julia Dailey and Collum Robinson. Julia isn't all she seems. She comes to pleasure island with instructions to find out who is coming to the island and what exactly they are doing there. This is find until her instructions change she is told she is to submit to someone they want more information on. Collum see Julia and feels something he has never before in a woman. However he isn't sure if he can open up fully to her in the beginning. However the closer they become the more they want to be it all for the other. What happens though when the past and Julia's secrets come to light will they come together to fight for their chance at HEA or will this just be something that happened on the island?

This book is supper hot. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...