Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of Love Undercover by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kathryn and Eric. What would you do if wanted to prove yourself on the police force? Would you jump on the opportunity to become the mistress to them man your department is trying to catch just to help build a case against him? What happens when you start to really get to know your subject and find yourself falling for him instead of doing your job? These are the questions that Kathryn has to ask herself and what if her option changes? Can she be the woman she wants to be or will she be who everyone else wants her to be/

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...