Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of Fake it for Me by Kira Blakley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dr Connor Rex and Alice Holiday. Connor has been put on clinical rotation because the board of his hospital believes that he needs to be more connect to the patients coming into the hospital. However a week after starting them he is called before the board to be informed that he is one of two candidates being considered for the position of Chief of Cardiac Surgery. Connor wants this position and when his old mentor gives him a hint that might give him a leg up he thinks he might just know the woman who can help him. Alice isn't sure what his motives are for asking her to help him but there is just something about their history and her nose for a story that have her trying to figure it all out. Will they both get what they want in the end or will this just be another chapter in their story?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will however tell you that you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...