Sunday, June 17, 2018

Review of Rugged Daddy by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cameron and Heather. What would you do when your back is against a wall? Will you come out swinging or will you let the wall crush you? This is a spot that both Cameron and Heather have found themselves at. They both have to figure out is it worth it to go for broke and see if there is a door in that wall or will they let life destroy them? Can they have a HEA? 

This is an amazing book. There is so much I want to tell you about it but I worry it will give away other parts of the book. I will say it has it's ups and downs, and will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...