Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review of Naughty Sleigh Ride by Fiona Starr


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia and Damon. Amelia has come home to her parents ski lodge for 2 reasons. One because she finds this to be one of the most magical places she knows and 2 because the neighbors are moving to the desert and want to sell their land. This is perfect because Amelia has wanted to put up a B&B near her parents lodge. Damon has left vet school to come home after his mom got sick. He is just planning on taking a semester off to make sure he helps them close up the house and move. He gets lucky though and gets a job at the neighbors ski lodge as a person who works with the horses for their sleigh rides. Can one look help them see their HEA or will the timing be all wrong and just make for a happy Christmas for them both?

This is a great short story. It does have some ups and downs I really want to tell you about. however I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...