Friday, July 7, 2023

Review of 4 Seal Daddies by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Angela, Duncan, Callum, Simon, & Marcel. What do you do when you meet 4 super hot men? Well you play until you can't no more. What happens though when you bring something special home with you? When these men learn the one woman they can't seem to forget has had their baby? Will they try and run again for fight to protect them both? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...