Friday, July 28, 2023

Review of Daddy's Darling Complete Series by Sara Hazel & Simone Black

 


I received this complete set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Seraphina & Bennett. Seraphina just wants to live her own life but instead of being given some freedom her father gives her Bennett as her new bodyguard. Little did she know he would give her freedom she never had before. Bennett thought he was getting another rich girl. Little did he know he would fall for the one woman he shouldn't. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure they never find that? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...