Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Review of Kissing a Stranger by Lacey Black

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adeline & Decker. Adeline has a plan that was set by her father. No matter what or who she really wants nothing will change his plans. When she meets the bartender Decker she wants to do anything to keep him. Decker knew Adeline was out of his league from the first moment he saw her. The more time he spends with her the more he wants to. Can they find a HEA or will they let their families drive them apart forever?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...