Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Review of Rough Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alice & Paxton. Alice owns a bakery that Paxton comes into everyday. One day when he seems to be running late she is wondering if this is when he will stop. Paxton knows that the Devils are constantly after his club. Though he wants Alice like nothing else in his life he knows he has to stay away to keep her safe. What happens when the lines get blurred? Will they find a HEA or will it be the end of one of them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...