Friday, July 28, 2023

Review of Until Lydia by EM Shue

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lydia Roark & Maverick Whitlock. Lydia knew there were problems in her marriage but she never thought he was cheating. After leaving him she finds things getting from bad to worse with him. Maverick meets Lydia the first time when he brings her a trafficked bear cub. He had heard about the boom but never thought it would get him. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...