Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of Secret Baby and the Bratva by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Margot, Feliks, Yulian, & Maxim. Margot after going to the club learns exactly who the men she was with are. When she learns she is pregnant she hides it from the men because she isn't sure how she feels about them. When she goes into labor there is no more hiding when the men end up at the hospital. Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...