Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of Fake and Don't Tell by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Poppy Jo, Jude, Cyrus, Sam. What happens when you feel like you will never find love again. The problem is when your best friends ask for favors you don't think there's anything more than friendship they feel. What happens when feelings are shown? Will it lead to HEA or the end of her friendship with all her best friends?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...