Thursday, July 20, 2023

Review of Defending Daddy by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Jack Jameson & Jessica Mitchell. Jack is in need of someone to represent him. When he walked into the interview room and saw Jessica he knew he wanted her as more than his lawyer. Jessica knew that Jack was handsome but seeing him in person made it all more real. Getting Jack off however needs to be her first priority. Will they find a HEA or will this case divide them from it all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...