Friday, July 28, 2023

Review of His Prize by BL Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Millicent Margot "Millie" Masterson & Julian Rossi. From the moment Julian sees Millie he knows she is meant to be his. Julian doesn't let anyone stand in his way or let people get away with anything. When he sees Millei he won't let anyone stand in his way. There is just something about Julian that had Millie wanting to be close to him. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...