Monday, July 24, 2023

Review of Alone with My Fiance's Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sophia & Liam. When her husband tells her he is leaving for the summer. She wants to be both proud and angry at her husband at the same time. Sure she is proud of husband for getting the internship but he didn't think about what would happen to her. She is lucky that Laim agrees to take her in. Can they all find a HEA or will they have it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...