Friday, July 28, 2023

Review of Honeymoon Hoax by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rosie & Noah. Noah and Rosie have been feeling a separation that they just can't seem to bridge. So when she storms out of the house and falls down the stairs it changes everything. Noah loves Rosie but he just can't seem to talk to her anymore. When she falls down the stairs and he thinks he has lost her for good he knows something has to change. Can they find a HEA or will their problems drive a permanent wedge between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...