Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of Sleeping with Her Grumpy Daddy's Enemy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carly & Stone. Carly is back in town because she is determined to change her life. she believes that by going back to where it all began will change her course. The problem is when she gets into town she finds the one man who she believes drove her out. Stone knows there are things Carly doesn't know. Can they find a HEA or will the thing not said make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...