Monday, July 17, 2023

Review of Bred by All of Them by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clare, Sebastian, Carter, Xavier, Timothy. Clare works with all 4 men, and when she is the prize for Sebastian. Well a lunch date is part of the prize. What she finds is 4 men that she wants. When she learns what they want is a child she knows she has a hard decision to make. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...