Thursday, July 6, 2023

Review of His Christmas Angel by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Neve & Tristan. Neve is on the run from her past. She never stays long in one place. Though she wishes she can put down roots and spend time with people around her she knows that is not possible. Tristan also hasn't been to his home town in years. Now that he is back he has not only found a woman he would give his life for. He has brought back a person who has a grudge against them both. Can they find a HEA or will this person make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...