Thursday, July 6, 2023

Review of Watched by My Dad's Best Friend by B.L Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sophie & Leo. Sophie has wanted Leo for years now. She knew she was too young for him but she didn't care. Leo has wanted Sophie for years but with her father being his best friend and her age he knew that wasn't possible. When she is of legal age he is having a harder time staying away from her. Can they find a HEA or will they never be able to be together?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...