Saturday, July 29, 2023

Review of Mafia Daddy's Little Next Door Obsession by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaitlynn & Rocco. Kaitlynn is looking for a man to accept her exactly how she is. That man she wants is Rocco. She is just hoping that he wants her too. Rocco has seen his next door neighbor in all her glory. He is determined to show this little girl what his world is like. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...