Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of SEALed with a Kiss by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Danica, Logan, Ethan, and Dean. Danica's friends set up a multi-partner profile for her. When she agrees to go on a date with one of the guys she doesn't realize it is with all three of them. When she decides that she is willing to take a chance on all of them she doesn't quite know what is in store for her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Prepper Daddy by Sue Lyndon

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Meg & Darrel. Meg ...