Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of Riding Hard by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bella & Diesel. After getting kicked out of the house by her now ex Bella is now living by the river. Living out on her own though has made her stronger not weaker. Diesel knows he can't get close to Bella but he also can't leave her, on her own. Will they find a HEA or will it all be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...