Thursday, July 6, 2023

Review of Playtime with My Fiance's Hot Stepdaddy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I would leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Madison & Clark. Madison has been feeling more and more separated from her fiance. When it all comes to a head she finds that he isn't even willing to talk about them. So when she talks to Clark she finds there is more that she is looking for. Can they find a HEA or does it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...