Thursday, July 20, 2023

Review of Kidnapped by My Best Friend's Dad by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma & Leo. Emma was just looking for a safe place after she has a run in with her stepfather. What she didn't expect was a hitman to come and try and attack both her and her best friend. When Leo learns the hitman was brought to his house and around his daughter he sees red. When he sees her best friend again after years he knows he has found his woman. Can they find their HEA or are there too many obstacles in their way?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...