Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Review of Secret Baby for the Mercenaries by Zoey Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoe, Zavier, Nick, & Pete. All Zoe was looking for was a fun time with her girlfriends and a fun vacation in sin city. The problem was it started with a bang but then it all fizzled out. When the guys find out a man from their past is out to kill them they don't like it but they have to go into hiding. The one person they all know they have to protect though is Zoe. What happens when they learn about their child? Will it be a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...