Saturday, July 1, 2023

Review of The Curvy Little's Daddy Knows Best by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Taylor & Clayton. Taylor is a girl with no confidence but has a job to do. When she looks into her next client she sees a picture of Clayton. Clayton has wanted a little girl of his own but has not found one yet. Can these two find the one thing they never thought they would or will it all be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...