Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Review of Secret Baby with the Bad Boy Biker by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily and Noah. Emily was just looking for a good time. What she ended up getting was so much more. When she moved she didn't realize that the father of her baby would be there. Noah can't believe he is seeing the one woman he couldn't forget. When he learns there is a baby he wants to know more. Can they find a HEA or will there be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...