Monday, July 3, 2023

Review of Longtime Crush by Carrie Ann Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Raven & Sebastian. When this book opens we find that at 19 Sebastian had to step up like no man should ever have to. While trying to give birth to their daughter she dies. He is now a single dad. Raven has wanted Sebastian for years now. She even left town because she couldn't be the third wheel around him anymore.  Upon seeing their daughter it is another thing she knows won't be hers. Will they find a HEA or will they find that just too much time has passed for them?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...