Sunday, July 9, 2023

Review of Inking My Crush by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Evie & Brian. Evie has wanted Brian for as long as she can remember. When her dad suggested her as a tattoo artist for his shop, she doesn't know what to think. Brian hasn't seen Evie since she was 15 and can't believe how much she has changed. He knows with just one look she is the one for him. Can they find a HEA or will they always be wanting something they can't have?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...