Sunday, July 30, 2023

Review of Forbidden Romance with Daddy's Army Buddy by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth "Gambler" & James. Gambler has had a crush on James for years now. It makes it harder to be near her crush when he is constantly on the go for his job. James has been on the run with his business for years now. After coming home from a conference he sees all of the one woman he shouldn't be near. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...