Sunday, July 9, 2023

Review of Sealed by the Boss by Sofia Finn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I can leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tillie & Ezra. When this starts Tillie is woken up by Ezra after her dog has torn up her yard. After meeting for the first time Tillie is sure there is something wrong with him. She is sure the problem can't be her. When Ezra meets Tillie he thinks she is nothing but a flake. The more he learns about her the more he wants to. Can these two find a HEA or will they end up hurting each other permanently?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...