Monday, July 24, 2023

Review of Completely Devoted to Hubby's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Diamond (Gem) & Alex. Gem can't believe it, just when she thought she and her husband were moving forward. Though as soon this happens her husband gets arrested and she is put into a position she never should have been in. When she tells her father in law he is more than willing to step in and help her. Can they find a HEA or will this be the thing that finally breaks Gem?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Prepper Daddy by Sue Lyndon

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Meg & Darrel. Meg ...