Monday, September 3, 2018

Review of Accidental Protector by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mindy and Noah. What would you do if when trying to get away from one man you find yourself married to another? Also what if you don't realize because you were drunk when you did it that you are married or what your new spouses name is? Mindy and Noah find themselves in exactly this predicament. To make matters worse not only do they need to figure out what they mean to each other they have to keep some very bad men from finding out about them as well. So what do you do when you find yourself married in Reno? Divorce, or see if there is a HEA at the end of this rainbow?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You will be riding the roller-coaster with these characters and not want to get off. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...