Sunday, September 9, 2018

Review of Rush : A Reverse Harem Romance by Lane Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Skyler Sutton, Graham Lawson, Ty and Charlie. When school ends on Graham's sophomore year he finds out he hasn't kept his GPA up enough to stay at the school. Graham doesn't want to go back to the small town he came from. He comes up with a plan though if he can get the girl from his home town to come tutor him he knows he can pass. However that isn't all he has plans for this summer. Skyler is smart and has had a crush on Graham for as long as she can remember. So when he asks her to come to visit him she knows he is up to something. When he agrees to her conditions she knows she has found a way to make her summer better. Will they all find a HEA or will this just be that summer from college that they will remember?

This is a great book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wall Street Stepdaddy's One Night Stand by Penny Snoak

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Alyssa & Remy. Alyss...