Monday, September 17, 2018

Review of Possessive K-9 Cop by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Quinn and Kane. Kane is out on assignment to take down a player with major information on a drug cartel trying to worm their way into San Francisco. During this bust he is supposed to take down the target that is in a specific set of clothing. However something is off Malia isn't in attack mode like she would be on a suspect. Then he sees her and he knows not only is she not involved but he has just found the woman he is meant for. Quinn has always wanted her brother's best friend but the age difference made it impossible in the past. Now that she is working in San Francisco same as him she wonders if she will have the courage to look him up. However a random bust while she is trying to take a run bring them face to face. They both wonder will they get the HEA or will her brother be in their way this time?

This is an amazing story.  It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Who wouldn't want to read a love story with an adorable dog in it. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...