Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Snowed In by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Morgan, Shane, Jeremy, and Boone. Morgan isn't really the adventures type but when her friend convinces into one more ski run she knows she shouldn't but does anyway. On her way down the mountain she sees another skier from her group and he tells her to go and not look back. She does and realizes she is about to be a part of an avalanche. She survives but she isn't sure if that will last. Now comes the true test can she and her saviors survive their time on the mountain? What will happen once they all get off? Will there be a HEA for them or will this just be one of those stories you tell later in life?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...