Thursday, September 13, 2018

Review of Dom Daddy: Little Taboo Play by Nina Rains


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Thomas Anderson is back and in this book we meet his step-daughter Sasha. Sasha first saw her mom and about to be step-dad just as she was entering college. Shortly after that she left the house. Since then she has been looking for men to replace what she saw that day that turned her on so much. Little did she know one of the men she knew would turn her fantasies into something darker. What would happen if she had a chance to explore her fantasy in the right way? Would she get her HEA or just the release from the dream she is looking for?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I want to tell you about. However with this being a short book I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...