Thursday, September 27, 2018

Review To Love a Bear by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Theodore "Boomer" Park and Emmy White. One day while Boomer is high in a tree he sees something white. Everything in him including his bear is demanding he check it out. What he finds is a woman that he never thought he would ever meet. Emmy doesn't know who she is or how she got there, but one look at Boomer and she feels like she is safe. However when the reason she was down that hill to begin with comes back will they be able to fight it together or will she just be the human woman he rescued one day at work?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...