Saturday, September 29, 2018

Review of Your Everything I Need by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cooper Ventry and Lexi Headley. Cooper isn't handling the death of his wife very well but he knows for the sake of their daughter Aubrey he has to be there. Not only is it hard for him to be at home and see his wife's mini replica it is also hard for him to be at work since she is part of the reason he is such a success. Lexi is a woman who just lost everything herself just not the same way. She just caught her boyfriend and what she thought was her best friend in bed together. So she packed up and left right then and there. Now she needs a job and takes Cooper up on his offer of being his PA. They wonder though with the spark flowing between them can they keep it professional or will this be the HEA they never thought they could have?

This is an amazing book. These characters draw you in and you feel like you really know them. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...