Monday, September 3, 2018

Review of Admit you want me by Taylor Holloway


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma and Ward. Emma is your typical book worm. She feels that the only reason she has friends is because of her college roommate Kate. However one Halloween night they end up having a night a night to remember. Little did they know that one night might not be enough. Ward never made any promises to Emma and was completely upfront with her on their one night together. Now though he can't help thinking about the possible one who got away. Can they find a HEA or will they just have that one night to remember?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...